Here we talk about LG Google Nexus phones and their features. This is a new series that was launched in collaboration with an electronics giant and Google; it showcases a unique phone that has features which are similar to an Android smart phone or tablet built with certain special characteristics as well. Here we talk about the features of Nexus and how Google Play Store works for this phone series.
About Nexus phones
The latest in the Nexus range is Nexus 5 which was launched in 2013 for the first time as LG Google Nexus 5. The phone has a touch screen display of nearly five inches, which offers a resolution of 1082 by 1920 pixels. Powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon processor of impressive gigahertz it offers RAM of 2 GB. There is 16 GB internal storage space with an 8 megapixel primary camera and a front shooter of 1.3 megapixel for shooting selfies.
Features of Nexus phones
The phone works on Android 4.4 and is a lightweight device. There are all kinds of connectivity options on this smart phone along with special sensors like proximity sensor, compass magnetometer, ambient light sensor, barometer, gyroscope, accelerometer and so forth.
Google Play Store app on Nexus
Whether you wish to shop for something or enjoy a game on your Nexus, you need to go to Google Play Store. This app is the platform on which Android apps are available; it acts as the premier platform from where one can source different kinds of apps. Most Android devices usually come pre-loaded with Google Play store. If you own Nexus 5 or 7, you will get different kinds of apps on this store that are exclusively designed for enjoying on your device.
- Check your device to find the Google Play store on the device.
- If it is not present, you can download the same by logging onto the internet.
- Log on Google and search for the Google Play Store. It would be available as an Android APK file.
- This file needs to be downloaded and installed on your device.
- In case the download does not happen, this could be because of the security settings on your device. Check the download settings and allow downloads to happen from unknown sources.
- Ensure that the source you choose to download the file from is a reliable source.
- Once the file is downloaded and installed, you can open the Google Play store and explore the apps that are available.
- You need to have a Google account to start using the Play Store. This will enable you to browse the different apps on this platform.
There are several apps that are designed for Nexus. These can make your device more entertaining and functional. You will be able to discover a world of innovative apps that will help make your Nexus phone or tablet give you much more pleasure and features.
Exploring the Google Play Store on Nexus
The Google Play Store is an app that acts as a gateway for different apps that are designed for the Android world. When you wish to explore Google Play Store on your Nexus device, here are some steps to follow:
- Log onto the app. In order to start exploring apps, you need to first log into the Google account you link it to. In case you do not have a Google account, you need to create one. You can do so by using the interface provided by the Google Play Store. Alternatively, you can also link any existing Gmail account that you own with this store. Only when your log in details are verified will you be able to access the store.
- Once you come into the store, you will find the popular apps showcased on the front page of the app. There are different categories of apps that one can also find in the store listed section wise.
- By clicking on any app one can see the details of the apps; they can follow the descriptions, reviews and ratings given by Google as well as by others.
- There is a search option by which one can search for an app that they want to download.
- All apps that are showcased in the store are verified and are free of malicious content. However, it is best to refer to the ratings of the apps as well as review them before one decides to download an app.
- There are several popular categories to choose from such as Music, Games, Books, Movies, Television shows and others.
- Besides downloading apps from this store, one can also update apps on this platform.
The above points showcase all the ways you can discover the world of apps that Google Play store offers. Nexus is a phone offered by Google and an Android based device, you will find seamless experiences by using apps downloaded from Google Play Store. The app will showcase apps that would be compatible with the Nexus platform; hence one does not need to worry about not finding the right kind of apps that would work with Nexus. The app will also help to keep the apps downloaded updated and new updates are showcased through notifications.
There are different features that make Nexus phones wonderful and much loved. For instance, the high resolution and large screen feature make it a device that one would love to enjoy. Hence, whether one is watching music videos, television shows or playing games on it, Nexus helps one to enjoy the best of such apps as well as enjoy fast and smooth streaming. With the high processing power and smooth functioning of the OS, you are sure to enjoy all the apps that you download onto the Nexus platform from Google Play store. Simply keep the app updated and ensure that you have a clutter free phone database that does not slow down the phone or phablet you own.