Samsung is a world renowned company and its manufacturers various devices and mobile phone its products. Most of the Samsung mobile comes with the Android operating system. It also comes with pre-installed Play Store. Therefore, the Samsung users do not have to install the Play Store on their own. However, in some situation the pre-installed Play Store fails to work and then the user is required to install the application.
Moreover, installation of Play Store is also required when the application is deleted accidentally or when the update version of application is needed. If you are referring this page to know how to install Play Store for Samsung mobile, because of any such situations, then we are providing you the complete guideline.
Here is the step by step guide how to download the Play Store for Samsung mobile directly
- The first and foremost step to download the Google Play Store in Samsung mobile is making the phone ready to install the application. Most of the Android devices come with the default settings with the option ‘download application from unknown source’ disabled. This protects the device from downloading application from any platform. In order to install Google Play Store on your mobile, the first thing you need to do is enabled this option. You will find the unknown source option either in the security category, or in the privacy setting on your phone. So, navigate this option and enable it.
- Now that your device is ready to install the Google Play Store application. To install this application, you have to install Google Play store .apk file. If you are unaware what is .apk then here is the information for the same.
- The .apk files are just like the .exe file used in Windows PC. It carries all important settings that the software required to function. Additionally, the installation of .apk file ensures that you are downloading the latest version of the application.
- To download the Google Play Store APK file, open the browser of your Samsung mobile. You can use any browser present in your phone. Here, type Google Play Store APK file and press the search button.
- A list of Google Play Store .apk file will open with details like file size and its version. You need to check which Google Play Store .apk version will be supported with your Samsung mobile.
This is the pre work done before initiating the Play Store application download process.
You have to make sure that apk file you are downloading is compatible with your device. You can take help from the Samsung customer care service to know which version of APK file you should download and will work fine with your phone or you can refer the internet to access information about the same. Note down the detailed before proceeding with the aforementioned steps.
- Now, select the .apk file that best fit with your needs and click on the download button to initiate the download process.
- Once the file is downloaded, the install option will appear on your Samsung mobile main screen. Or you can open the download folder of your phone to install the file. Click on the install button to install the .apk file and wait till the process complete.
- Now you will find the Google Play Store icon on your mail mobile screen. Tap on the icon to open the Google Play store and access the world of applications.
How to get access to your Google Play Store when it is not responding?
After downloading the Play Store if you are unable to access this application, then there is a possibility that you have not created the account on the Play Store. To access Play Store account, you need to have the Google account and it should be kind it on your phone.
If you have the Google account and you have not synced it with your phone, then you won’t be able to access this because of the same reason. Here is the guide how you can access the Play Store to your Google account.
- Tap on the Google Play Store icon and page will appear asking you to enter your details. The first detail will be your location, followed by your contact detail, email ID and password. If you have an email ID on Gmail account, then use the same to login to Google Play Store.
- If you do not have the Google account, then you have to create a fresh account on Google platform to get access. Here is the step by step guide for the same.
Create the account on Google Chrome browser
- Open the Chrome Browser and check the top left side of the screen.
- Here you will find the option ‘Gmail’. Click on the Gmail icon and a fresh page will open asking you to sign up.
- A form will open and you will have to enter your details into it. The details include your name, contact number, location.
- Now, you have to create the email id here. Enter the unique email ID with the extension gmail.com to create the ID. The same Id is your Gmail account ID followed by the password.
- Once the process is done, click on the submit button and your Google account is now ready to use.
Create an account on different browsers
If you do not have Chrome browser in your Samsung mobile, then no need to worry. You can open the Google account on different Browser as well. To open the account, all you have to do is,
- Open the browser and type Google in it. Now, the page will open, check the top left side of the page and locate the option ‘Gmail’. Click on the Gmail icon and follow the aforementioned steps to create the Google ID.
The Gmail ID is a Google account ID and when you will tab on the Google Play Store icon and it will ask you to enter your Google account ID, you need to enter the same detail. Once you enter the details, you will get access to Google Play Store.
This is the simplest way to download Google Play Store in Samsung mobile. There is one more method present through which you can download Play Store in Samsung mobile and this is via your computer. However, while downloading the Play Store in Samsung mobile using this method you have to check certain important points.
- The first point, download only genuine .APK file and we told you that it is important to download APK file in order to download the Play Store application in Samsung mobile. It is important at the same time to download the genuine APK file. The internet is full of pirated APK files and downloading such file in the device may harm the device permanently as well as damage the data.
- You can use the genuine platform that you normally used to download different applications to download the genuine apk file as well.
- Why downloading the file, make sure that you have downloaded the complete file and have not interrupted the process in between. Otherwise, the application will not open and you could not be able to use all the features of it.
- To ensure that the download process gets complete, uninterrupted, make sure that all the devices you are using to download the application are completely charged and connected with the internet properly.
Also, if you are using the Wi-Fi connection, then it is the best as it will give you smooth and fast internet speed.
How to download update version of Play Store in Samsung mobile
If you just want to download update the Google Play Store on your phone, then also, you have to follow the aforementioned steps. However, before downloading the Play Store, it is important that you check the configuration of your mobile and which latest version would be supportive to your phone. Only then you would be able to download the correct file and access the Play Store smoothly.