With this high technical era, billions of people get touched by each other with the help of cutting-edge technology. Using latest and improved apps, now someone can easily get news and information from any corner from the world. Heavy implementation of technology has simplified lifestyles of many. Needless to mention, revolutionary innovations have made this possible and reach out to maximum people in this world. With the help of different application, someone can easily get ruthless services those are influencing the life. Society also gets closer with the implementation such technology through different smart devices. Different brands are now in a neck-to-neck competition in order to get closer to normal life. In this scenario Lanix is one of the popular brand that has made some cool devices for a better lifestyle.
Lanix is one of the popular technical brands among Latin America. Founded in 1990, it has posed as one of the most trusted brand in the Information Technology manufacturing sector. This is a multinational company mainly based in Latin American countries and headquartered in Hermosillo, Mexico. Initially, it was famous for manufacturing computers and in the year 2012, it has announced the launch of its first smart phone IIium S100. In a few days, it has gained the tremendous popularity in the Latin American market. Apart from smart phones, it is popular by making PCs, laptops, tablets, notebooks, monitors, flash memory and many more. In short, this is one of the brands that dedicated to technology and new innovations. It is gradually shaping up its technical advancements by which it gets real value from them. Initially, its smart phones come with Windows Operating System but latter, it has launched phones with Android OS. So its popularity has grown up and now it enjoys several millions of consumer base across various countries.
From several smart phones llium L610 and llium X710 are top on popularity and people keep them as their daily asset.
About Ilium x710
This is the one of the popular smart phone which is being used by millions of people across the world. It has launched in the year 2017 and studded with various user-friendly features. Coming with the latest advancements, it has enough qualities by which someone would wish to purchase one.
- It is powered with Mediateck MT6580 chipset and it has 1GB RAM and 16GB internal storage, which is enough to save your precious moments without any help of external memory. If you want more, you can easily expand it to 64GB with the use of MicroSD.
- Apart from them, it runs through Android6.0 version which is known as the latest at the present time. So you don’t have to face any type of optimization problem while dealing with latest apps.
- It is powered by Li-Ion 2500 mAh battery and it is enough to make provide you seamless operational experiences which are hard to find in other phones. Plus, it features with 5.5 inches of IPS display, which has 720*1280 resolution and enough to provide you HD picture qualities. According to experts, IPS technology is the latest of its kind of LCD technology in the world.
- Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A7 is the processor that runs this phone and able to meet all the criteria that a customer expects. Its weight is 183 Grams so there will no issue create in order to take it with pockets. While there is advanced technique as far as concern, this is able to provide you 2G and 3G network experience which is known as the latest at the present time.
Why Google Play Store?
As it comes with Android 6.0, there will be no issue one having different Google products like Gmail. Google Play Store, Maps. Play Music, etc. It is well known that Google Play Store is the flagship product that is preloaded in Android phones and this is the home of millions of apps, games, eBooks, audio and video files and all these products are authenticated and safe to download.
On the off chance, if your phone has not Google Play Store preinstalled, you can do that with alternative way.
How to download Google Play Store?
To download Google Play Store through different devices, you need to prepare your phone first. This is important because, for security reason, most of the phones are disabled accepting files from unknown sources. To enable it, follow these steps.
- Go to device settings.
- Tap on security.
- Here you will get a box to check enabling to receive files from unknown devices.
- Enable it and now you will show a warning message making you aware about the risk, just tap on OK.
- Now your device is ready to receive files from different devices.
Download from different devices
It will save to download Google Play Store APK file in different device and transfer it to your own device for installing. If you have a PC, you can transfer its file to your own device without much hassle. To do that, first download Google Play Store APK file. To do that, follow these steps.
- Go to your system browser and in address bar Google Play Store Download.
- It will show you a bunch of result to download.
- Chose only trusted sources. Now click on the download link.
- An APK file will be downloaded. Maximum PCs are not adhering to locate APK files. With the help of APK emulator, you can do this job easily.
- After completion of download, now connect your device to the PC and transfer that file to your own device. You can connect through Bluetooth or USB cable.
- After transferring, now time to install that APK file on your own device.
- Locate where you have stored your APK file.
- After locating, now tap on it, it will show installing option and tap on OK.
- Within a couple of minutes, the download will be completed and your phone has the Google Play Store.
- For best use, reboot your phone once, after restarting, you can see the Google Play Store logo on your home screen.