There is no better application that you will find on the internet than the Google Play Store. This is an app that consists of millions of applications of various categories that are designed for Android phones. If you are looking to get access to the millions of music, books, movies, TV shows, and game apps on offer from the Play Store app on your PC, then you will not get a direct download link from Play Store. The Google Play Store app is designed to run on Android OS only. Hence, direct installation on the PC is not at all possible.
Can I use Play Store on PC?
Yes, you can download and install the Google Play Store on your personal computer and access all the apps on offer like the Android users. The process to install the Play Store on PC is not as simple as you do on an Android device. You will have to install an Android Emulator on the PC first. Without his emulator, you will not be able e to install Google Play Store Directly on the PC. After you have the emulator software on your PC, you get the option to install the Play Store app on that emulator. The end result is that you will be able to use the installed Play Store in the Android emulator and thereby you get to access all the apps on your PC.
How Google Play Store runs on PC?
There is no direct Google Play Store APK file that can be used to quickly install the Play Store app on your computers or laptops. The process is a bit tedious one, but not that difficult to carry out, even if you are a novice. The PCs and laptops are configured to recognize only the APK files. If you need to install an Android emulator software to download and install the APK file on the PC. The Android emulator will help in running the Android operating system on your Windows PC. This way you get to use the Google Play Store apps on your computer through this emulator. One of the best-known emulator software that will help in using Android on PCs and laptops is the BlueStacks. The first process that you needed to do in order to download the Play Store app on the PC is to download the BlueStacks or similar Android emulator software on your PC.
Steps to download Play Store for PC
- Visit the BlueStacks official site and get the link to download the latest version of the BlueStacks Android emulator on your system.
- After the download of the BlueStacks, please install it on the computer.
- Go to the BlueStacks file and double click on it to open it.
- A small window will open on your screen that will show Extracting option and this will be completed in a matter of few seconds.
- After the extraction, you will see a Welcome to BlueStacks window show up on the screen. Choose the next option to move on.
- A general file location page will come on the screen and choose the install option after clicking the next option to install the BlueStacks window.
- After the installation is over, click Finish option and the BlueStacks app player will open on the computer screen.
- You will see the different tabs on the title bar of the BlueStacks and a sidebar that offers plenty of unique features.
- Locate the search icon on the screen and type Google Play Store and then click on the search option.
- A onetime setup will show on the screen with details of the process. Click on the continue option.
- You will be asked to sign in to your Google account and then click on the Ok for the terms and conditions.
- After this, you will be directed to the next page that has a play symbol, on it that takes you to the next step of the installation.
- Finally, the Enable App store process is completed.
- After this, you will have to click on the Google account, you have signed in order to complete the setup of the BlueStacks account.
- Enter the login details and then click on the continue option to once again complete the Enable App Sync.
- After this, just click on the Let’s Go option to go to the Google Play Store.
- Here, you will see plenty of apps to show up on the screen.
- Scroll down to locate the Search Play Store for Instagram option and then click on it.
- You will be taken to the Play Store app now. Press Control and Right Click to open the left bar and show the various Google Play categories on your computer screen.
Through this lengthy process, you will get instant access to the Google Play Store apps on your personal computers and laptops. You can enjoy most of the apps that Android users enjoy on your PC through the BlueStacks player.