Google Play Store is an Android application store where you will get millions and millions of apps in various categories like music, books, and magazines, games, movies, and TV shows, etc. No matter what app you want, you are sure to find that in the Play Store. Even though this Play Store app is exclusively for Android device users, Google has also made the app to be compatible with iOS devices. So, if you are having an iPad and want to access Google Play Store app for iPad, then you will be able to download the app on your iPad.
About Google Play Store app for iPad
The Google Play Store iPad app allows you to search and download some of the very popular Android games, apps, wallpapers, widgets and more on your iPad. This is an application where you can get to see all the apps that are on offer and then decide to download the apps that you want. This app for iPad will give details about the author, images, ratings of the app, suggestions and comments so that you can go through all the details before downloading the app on your iPad. This store offers you plenty of free and paid apps in a wide range of categories. You can also update the Google Play Store version for iPad whenever a new update is available.
Features of Google Play Store for iPad
The key features of Google Play Store are:
The Play Music application offered by the Google Play Store is a very good app to use for all music lovers. It features over 40 million songs in various genres from various artists all over the world. By choosing this app, you get to store as many 50,000 songs on the cloud.
- Movies and TV shows
The Google Play Movies and TV Shows are another popular application offered by the Play Store to meet the demands of movie and TV show buffs. You can rent out the latest movies in all genres as well as the popular TV shows from this app. You can also buy the movies and TV shows so that you can watch it anytime you want.
If you are a book reader and love to read books every time, then the Google Play Store book app is a right one for you. There are plenty of eBooks on offer from this app. You get over 5 million e-books to read in this app. You also have the option of purchasing the eBook that you like. By doing so, you can read the books any time, also when you are stuck in traffic or when you are traveling on a long journey. You also get the option to upload as many as 1000 eBooks in pdf formats.
One of the most popular features offered by the Google Play Store for iPad is the games section. This is an online gaming application that features millions of games in all genres to meet the gaming needs of both young and old. There are lots of real-time multiplayer games you can play with this app. With leaderboards, rewards, social public boards, achievement and much more, this app is a must for all gaming enthusiasts.
Downloading Google Play Store on Kindle Fire
If you are looking to download the Google Play Store on your iPad and want to use the Play Store like how you do on an Android device, then you will have to root the iPad first. Only if you jailbreak the iPad will you be able to download the Play Store app in its full version. After you have finished the rooting process, you will need many Google APK files and the file manager app to install the Google Play Store.
- Check out for XDA forums on the internet and download the latest versions of Account and sync settings, Google Play Services, Google Play Store, Google Services Framework, vending and the ES File Explorer from trusted sources on to your computer.
- After this, you should transfer the APK files on your computer to your iPad by connecting both the devices using a USB cable.
- Make sure you place all these APK files in a new and separate folder in the iPad storage.
- After this, Tap the Menu button, locate the new folder that you have created and tap on Root Explore.
- Choose “mount R/W’ and change both the options to “RW”.
- After the ES File Explorer has been configured on your iPad, you can now start to install the APKs one by one.
- After all, the new APK files except the vending get installed on the iPad, you should reboot the device.
- Go to the APKs folder and copy the vending APK by long pressing on it and then choosing the copy option.
- Paste this in the App folder of your device and overwrite it on the existing file.
- After this, you should reboot the device once again.
- Open the ES File Explorer and locate the Google Play Store APK file that you have downloaded to the device.
- Tap on this file and the Google Play Store installation process will begin.
- After the installation is complete, it is better to reboot the iPad once again before you start using the Google Play Store app.
You will find the Google Play Store app to be installed on your device and locate the icon of the Play Store on your iPad in the Apps folder. Tap on it and you will be asked to log in to your Google account to access it. Key in the username and password of your Google account and if you do not have one, you can easily create one for free. After that, sign in using the newly created Google account details and you will get to access all the millions of apps that you cannot access when you are using the Amazon App Store.