People always strive for acquiring cutting-edge technology. Apart from impact on different sector, normal life also influenced with such advancements. Needless to mention, the present is driven technology which was rare some decades before. While there are scopes to implement different innovations to uplift normal lives, telecommunication is always top to connect technical advancements with normal life. This sector is now gripping the world and all most all the people from every corner around the globe are fostering their lives with such innovations. Different corporate houses have jumped to the fray to provide a world class experience for each person. Essential Phone is one of such popular phone, making company that provides cutting edge technology to its customers.
About Essential Mobile
Essential Mobile is Android smart phone and it is developed by the co-founder of android. Essential Products are in responsible for manufacturing and marketing. This is the reason it comes under Essential Mobile brand. This phone was recently launched and it was the year 2017. According to its manufacturer, its body is made with titanium and ceramic. According to the report, Android co-founder Andy Rubin has launched his own phone under Essential Phone brand and it is completely run by the Android OS. This is the reason, its reputation is too high and none other phone companies are not even in its near. Around the world, it has a huge consumer base because it provides latest technique and some cool features in this amazing phone.
Specification of Essential Mobile
Its body is made with titanium and ceramic which will save it from scratches and makes it durable from various different circumstances. Its titanium blend provides a rich look which is not possible from other phones. All these flat planes and tightly cut edges are pristine on the same level that caters an experience of high end phones. At the present time, Essential Phone has won the look for strategically curved edges and small dimensions of the modern phone.
Its display comes with 5.7 inches and its battery is 3040mAh which is enough to provide a seamless experience of mobile surfing or playing games. It comes with 185 weights and runs with Android 7.1 Nougat Operating System. Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 and 4GB RAM, are the main reason for its smoothing operation experience. No matter whether you are a game enthusiast or want to use as substantial for your laptop, all the applications will run smooth with the help of these outstanding hard configuration.
People, those are die-hard fan of taking selfies or snaps from memorable moments, this phone is enough to provide that option. It is studded with 13MP rear camera with 1.85 lens and its hybrid focus will simplify your adjustment while taking snaps. Front camera is 8MP, which will allow you to take selfies with great quality. It is 3G and 4G supported that can be usable any country you are belonging to. Its screen is covered with Gorilla Glass that makes it almost impossible to get effected in any type of slip from hands or unwanted drops.
How to Download Google Play Store in Essential Mobile?
It is well known that Google Play Store is one of the top popular apps that can be seen in various mobiles and other devices including Tablets, PCs, Fablets and laptops. This is the platform of more than two million apps, games, eBooks, video and audio files and the incredible thing is that, all these apps are safe to download and use. There is not any type of malware threat to your device. Users can get all most all daily used apps from this platform that is why it is so iconic.
Essential Mobile is running through latest Android OS and in Android mobile, Google products are available by default. That means you can get Google certified products like Gmail, Google Play Store, Maps, Play Music without any external download. Sometime due to various reasons, some phones are haven’t such apps prior. In this scenario, you can download it from different sources. On the if chance if your Essential Mobile doesn’t have the Google Play Store, you can easily download it from other sources.
To do this you need to prepare your phone for accepting external files from unknown devices.
Go to device setting> Tap on security/Privacy setting> Check the box where written to accept files from unknown device> a warning message will come just ignore that.
Now your phone is prepared to receive files from unknown devices. Now, you have to download Google Play Store APK file on PC or any other device and then you can transfer to your own phone. To do this, follow the steps.
- Go your PC browser and write Google Play Store download.
- It will show a bunch of links floating from different websites.
- You should choose the trusted source, otherwise it may create problem in future.
- After choosing the trusted source, now click on the download link.
- Within minutes, an APK file will be downloaded to your PC.
- After Completion of download, now locate that file where it has stored.
- Connect your device with your PC through USB cable or Bluetooth.
- After connection completed, now you can transfer that APK file to your own device.
- Then, locate the files where it is saved and tap on it.
- Within seconds, it will be installed.
- Better experience, now reboot your device.
- After starting, you can see the Google Play Store logo on its home screen.
- Now click on it, it will ask to enter your Google account.
- After giving Google account, now you are able to download whatever apps you want.
Sometimes, there problem arrives while connecting PC to device through USB cable. There is some certain settings need to be changed.
- Go to Menu>Setting>USB Debugging.
- Now, your device is ready to be connected. Now connect with a PC, a USB Icon will show at your device status Bar.
- Now, click on USB connected. Tap on connect USB storage.
- This is the process to connect your device with your PC for transferring any files.