The Google Play Store is the default application in almost all the Android phones that are being sold in the market these days. This means, users do not have to install Google Play Store on their mobile separately to use it. However, because of many circumstances the Play Store stop responding the way it does normally. There are several reasons for the same, let’s have a look on some of them
- Google Play Store stops responding because of some corruption in device or Malware attack.
- It needs updating.
- It has been accidentally deleted.
- Incomplete download of update.
In any of the above mentioned cases, you won’t be able to open the Google Play Store in your phone. Here we are suggesting you some methods how you can quickly fix the issues and get the access to your Google Play Store instantly.
Delete the application at first
The first step to open Google Play Store in your phone is deleting the present application present in your smart phone.
- To delete it, first open the menu plate of your smart phone and then navigate the Google Play Store icon.
- Press and hold the icon for a few seconds and the option ‘Delete’ will appear at the top of the screen. You can check icon of bin at the top line of your phone screen.
- Drag the icon to the bin to delete it permanently. You will get a popup message to confirm your action. Tap on yes option to confirm deleting the present Google Play Store application.
- Wait for a few seconds to get it deleted absolutely.
The reason why we asked you to delete your current Google Play Store application is because, if you will have the application on your phone already, you won’t be able to download the new Play Store. Additionally, the presence of Play Store in your phone may create confusion as well.
After deleting the Play Store, the next step is downloading the Google Play Store in phone.
- To download Google Play Store in the phone, you need to first make some changes in your phone settings. Here, you have to enable the option” install application from unknown source”. This option you can locate either in the security or privacy option present in the phone setting page.
- Once you have enabled this option, it is the time to download the fresh Google Play Store application. To download this application, download the Play Store APK file of the latest version, it should be the version that your phone is supported too.
- First check the configuration of your phone navigating the option ‘Phone Details’ present in your phone setting page. This will give you the information about Android version you are using. With this information you can check which Google Play Store version would be compatible with your device. Use your phone browser or computer browser to find out this information.
- Now then you have the complete idea what is the thing you want to download, proceed to the next step. Open your phone browser, you can choose any of the browser present in your coat according to your convenience, and type Play Store APK there.
- After typing the Play Store APK, click on the enter button to check options. You will get multiple options to download the Play Store APK file. It is important here to know exactly which version will be compatible with your phone.
- Cross check the details of the above mentioned steps, in which you checked the Play Store version that your phone is compatible with. Now click on the download button present in front of the APK file.
- Once the download process is complete, install the application on your phone at the desired location.
- Now open the APK file you have installed in your phone by tapping on it.
Congratulation! Now the fresh version of Google Play Store is installed on your smart phone and now you can open Play Store without any trouble.
This is the simplest way to open the Play Store in your phone when it is not responding. However, if you do not want to install the new application, instead, want to fix the issue, then we are offering the help for the same as well.
If your Google Play Store is not opening in your device, then, there would be three possibilities for the same. Check all the possibilities to filter out the exact problem.
- Check the Wi-Fi connection with which your device is connected. You need to check if the Wi-Fi connection you are using has good internet connectivity.
- Check if your phone is properly connected to the internet and it still isn’t responding.
- Turn off your Wi-Fi connection or data connection and restart it to check if the application if the application is still responding or not.
Clear the data and cache memory of your phone
The deleting of data and cache memory will give a fresh start to your Google Play Store application and will let you open the Play Store hassle free. To delete the memory follow the following steps
- Go to the setting application of your phone navigating the option Google Play Store. Tap on the icon to see the other active options.
- Click on ‘storage’ and then on ‘clear cache memory’ option. You will get another active option ‘clear data’. Click on the same to clear all previous data.
- Now open the Play Store and try to download from it again.
If the problem still persists, then try the third troubleshoot step
- Restart your phone by pressing the power button for a few seconds. Turn on the phone and again tap on the Play Store icon to start operation.
In case the Google Play Store assistant is not responding, then it is the time to follow the first step we have mentioned above, that is delete the Play Store app permanently, and install the new application. This will give you access to all the features of Google Play Store latest version.
So, this is how you can open the Play Store in your phone when Play Store is not responding. Here, are some of the important instructions that you should follow while troubleshooting the Play Store related issue.
- When you are downloading the Google Play Store APK file, always download it from a trusted source. Make sure that APK file that you are downloading is genuine and does not have any malware; otherwise it will hamper your phone operation and will also breach your privacy.
- While downloading the fresh Play Store application, do not interrupt the download process by doing different activities on the phone. Let the process complete without any interruption.
- When you are downloading the application make sure that you have a good connection of internet at the place, so that the process remains uninterrupted.
How to open the Play Store account?
If you have downloaded the fresh version of Google Play Store in your phone and still unable to access, then probably you would not have the Google Play Store account.
In this situation you need to create the account for Play Store, otherwise you won’t get access to the store. Steps to create the account on Play Store are:
- Open the main menu of your phone and locate the icon ‘Google Play Store’. Tab on the icon to open it. If you do not have the Google Play account, then when you will tap on the icon, you will get a popup message asking you to create accounts on the same.
- The account is your Gmail email id and password, so if you already have your Gmail account sync with your phone, then click on the ‘existing’ option to let the application use the same details to create your account on Play Store. If not, then click on ‘new’ option to create refresh account.
- Here a blank will appear where you need to enter your email id followed by the password. Follow the steps to create the fresh account suggested by your device.
Now, when your Google Play Store account is open, you will get access to all the features of Play Store and will be able to use it.